and I've led a common life.
There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten.
But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived:
I've loved another with all my heart and soul;
and to me, this has always been enough."
I had been wondering when the time will come when I can also think like he does,
but now I have an intuition maybe I'll be able to think like he does.
I had been wondering when the time will come when I can also think like he does,
but now I have an intuition maybe I'll be able to think like he does.
This inspirational guy lived about 11 km from my town. http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/stephen-sutton-teen-bucket-list-7135134
ReplyDeleteHe was a credit to the human race. RIP
I wish I would have like his energy. Even though I know that our life has a limit, I don't know why I can't act like he does. I've never died before so I'm probably feeling I'll still alive in 10 years.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the nice link!