Hi Roy, I haven't forsaken Skype yet. lol I have to perform in a big concert next month so I've just been busy recently... Did you see this news? I laughed at this. XD http://badassdigest.com/2014/02/21/kurt-cobains-hometown-unveils-hideous-statue-of-nirvana-frontman/
Good find Yumiko! I didn't know about this 'honouring' of Kobain. A rather mixed reaction to his memory in the report. His music will always be remembered anyhow. Good luck with the concert!
Yumiko san - it's Roy, have you forsaken skype? lol
ReplyDeleteHi Roy, I haven't forsaken Skype yet. lol I have to perform in a big concert next month so I've just been busy recently... Did you see this news? I laughed at this. XD
ReplyDeletehttp://badassdigest.com/2014/02/21/kurt-cobains-hometown-unveils-hideous-statue-of-nirvana-frontman/
Hope to talk to you soon :)
Good find Yumiko! I didn't know about this 'honouring' of Kobain. A rather mixed reaction to his memory in the report. His music will always be remembered anyhow.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the concert!