2014-01-17

Pity Kafka



I'm reading a book by Franz Kafka called, "The expert of despair",
which is a collection of all his negative words, to research about him now.
I'd like to share some of them with you here.



1) I can't walk toward the future. The only thing I can do is to stumble towards the future.
   The best thing I can do is to fall over on the floor.

2) Since I walked a little last three days and was exhausted, I couldn't do anything.

3) I can't live without her.
   However.... I can't live with her either even though she wants to live with me.

4) I don't have any inherent abilities that are useful in life.

5) The cane of Balzac has carved on it: "I overcome my difficulties."
   My cane has carved on it, "Every difficulty overcomes me."

6) I have to be in my room by myself.
   Nothing will never happen likewise if you sleep on the floor, you won't fall down.

7) I walked very far for five hours alone, but the loneliness is insufficient.

8) I'm in valley where there are very few people, but the loneliness is insufficient.

9) Anybody can love someone just the way he/she is,
   but no one can live with someone just the way he/she is.

10) I dreamed that I was a tomato, then someone ate me. I am now stuck in darkness.  
     I dare not reach for the light at the end of the tunnel



He wrote books that he could read aloud to his audiences.
According to the information that I've found,
the audiences always laughed when he read them.
No wonder!

At first, I understood his negative feelings, but the more I read it,
the funnier it became and then I started laughing again at last.
They are so pessimistic that actually, they are inspiring me.













No comments:

Post a Comment