2013-07-03
Is This True?
"Many New Yorkers express pronounced dislike of California,
citing its frivolous culture and overy liberal lifestyle."
This example sentence came from my textbook.
Many people from Tokyo are prone to dislike Osaka in some cases.
This might be sort of the same thing it it were true.
One of my colleagues from Tokyo broke off her engagement because
her fiance was from Osaka and wanted to move to his hometown in the future.
I've heard from some people who are born and raised in Tokyo that
Osaka is like a different country. I've been living in Tokyo for quite a long time,
but my hometown is Fukuoka, which is close to Osaka than Tokyo.
I can see the pros and cons of Osaka, and now
I understand why Tokyo people are prone to dislike it.
They are like water and oil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment