2012-11-16

Gloomy... Gloomy... Too Gloomy! lol




My friend suggested using a Japanese anime with English subtitles to study English. It was a short anime, only 11 episodes. I picked up in it new words and new phrases I didn't know and made a list. After making a list, I noticed that it looks like lyrics of an unrequited love song.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s better this way. (like a title?)

He was asking me out of the blue.
What's the long face?
What are you doing all by yourself?
The words my friend said on a whim have been hurting my feelings.

I abandoned him without thinking.
I’m careless as can be.
Why did things turn out like this?
Being separated from him scares the hell out of me.

Why was I ever born?
I'm scum.
The lowest of the low.

I don't have any razzmatazz.
I can't even give it a try.
I'm just not cut out for him.

I was bound to find out the cruel truth sooner or later.
It's high time to admit that I can't get close to him.

I greatly feel at ease when I’m with him though.

Farewell and good riddance to this damned slope!
Don't go trudging up the thing tomorrow out of habit!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Those words are overlapping considerably with my recent life and it looks so much like lyrics that I laughed out loud.
I used some incompatible sentences in it by force, but I simply couldn't put these two sentences in the above list. 
[ You are glutton. When you are sick, you are apt to lose heart.]
Where can I add these one?







No comments:

Post a Comment