2012-09-06

My Days


My friend who could get some seats at a good position to see the fireworks invited me. It was really nice walking along a river to go to the seats, but then I thought that viewing the fireworks from a nearby skyscraper would be better. 




Soon after, the fireworks began to be displayed right overhead and I found the seats that were in the best position. A young couple were in front of us. They were also in a good position, which meant the boy must have came early in the morning to get them like my friend did. He seemed to make their date perfect and desperately tried to make her happy. He was so kind that after a while they looked a princess and a servant rather than boyfriend and girlfriend. In the end, what he did was quite cute to us. My friend and I envied the girl very much. As I hate the crowded places, I rarely go to see fireworks, but I really enjoyed the fireworks in some ways and want to thank my friend.





I'll make a business trip to Hiroshima tomorrow and stop by my hometown 
to see my uncle who is in hospital. He has only a week to live... a week. 
He can't do anything now, but I hope he can depart in peace. 











No comments:

Post a Comment