2012-05-04

What a Surprise!

When I was about to call to my friend using my outgoing calls list yesterday, I saw my own cell phone number, which couldn't have been, on it. Looking at it carefully, I was surprised at the number!! It wasn't my number, but it was very similar to mine.

For example, if mine were 090-1111-2233, it would have been 090-1111-2232.

Then, I recalled what happened the day before.


When the train accident happened, all passengers had to get off the train and to the crowded platform where we couldn't even move.

There were a mother and a child in front of me, and the mother asked to use my cell phone to call her husband because she forgot to bring hers. I was a bit afraid, but they looked anxious about something and seemed not shady. I lent my cell phone to her hesitantly.

After using it, she tried to give me some money as a rental fee. I didn't need her money and declined the offer. Her husband also must have been surprised at my number!!

That's why the number similar to mine was still in my phone.






No comments:

Post a Comment