I know I'm writing about quite an odd topic today. I was busy these days so I'm broken now.
Even if I want to tell something to an English speaker, what I can say is less than half of what I really want to. It's too inconvenient to speak English. This inconvenience has been maintaining my motivation for studying English, but what I want to tell is so much that I'm gradually getting tired of it these days. Then I hit upon a good idea!
If I could use telepathy, I woudn't need English!
My best friend Google told me how to use telepathy. Thanks to the recent technology, we can find out a lot of things and odd things on the internet nowadays.
According to that website, it's easy to send and receive telepathy. Australia's indigenous, Aborigines used to use it to tell about hunting to their family from far away. It also said what we should do to use it;
1 imagine the face of the person whom you want to tell something
2 speak clearly in your mind
3 if the receiver is calm, the person could receive your telepathy
Ehhhh?! Really?!
I doubted this, but I tried sending it by way of experiment.
Then! I heard something saying, "Okay" clearly in my mind. The next day, I got a call from that person at 10 pm, which is the exact time I had hoped for!! Was it just a coincidence?
However, since she was an English speaker, I had to speak English after all. I mistook the means for the end.
As you know, I'm broken so I hope you can laugh this fantastic topic.
Oh god, that was very interesting entry! Maybe I should try it, too! And I agree with you, google is my best teacher EVER. But I'm sad to hear that you're doing unwell. Hope you're doing okay now! And I don't think that was a coincidence though, your telepathy worked! XD
ReplyDeleteHi Caspin, Yeah! Try using it!! Then let me know what happened. :)
ReplyDeleteI could sleep so much during this winter holiday in my parent's house that probably I was repaired.