During the salon concert in Opera Garnier in Paris, one of the audience members who sat behind me sneezed loudly. He seemed to try to stop it, but he couldn’t and he finally started sneezing to the music, as if is was a part of the music, when the music was played loudly. That day’s program was kind of contemporary music. That’s why his sneezing convincingly.
Even though I tried to explain that situation, I couldn’t tell about it well and it must be boring for readers, but it was really interesting. I was making a desperate attempt to stop my laughing, but the person sitting next to me couldn’t control himself and kept laughing. We had completely the giggles.
After a while, he couldn’t be there and left. Afterwards, I was able to concentrate to the music. I thought these days, the quality of audience in Garnier is getting worse, especially when it is a salon concert. Sneezing is unavoidable, but clearing the throat or snoring is not acceptable. If an audience member sleep during the concert, they should sleep without snoring.
Half of the audience dressed up with a gorgeous dress exposing their back widely. On the other hand, people wearing T-shirt and sneakers sat next such dressed up people. That scene was a motley combination. This also made me laugh.


No comments:
Post a Comment