My cousin stayed over my house last week. Most of our topics were about our past romances. It was super fun because we are only ladies.
When my cousin was a teen, she was going out with a certain man. She met her boyfriend more than three times over the course of one week. When six months had passed, she felt he sometimes would meet another woman and she said,
"You seem to be keeping something from me.
What are you doing with ANOTHER WOMAN?"
He siad,
"What are you talking about?
You are my SECOND BEST GIRLFRIEND!!!"
Oh........ orz
He was so honest but in a bad sence!
She was at a loss for words and decided to break up. She didn't realize her boyfriend was so promiscuous until she saw him with another girl. At that time, he fell in love in my cousin and rarely met his first girlfriend so she had never thought she was a second girlfriend.
It has been ten years since then.
She always tells a story in a very amusing way so I laughed out loud while I said, "I'm sorry, but you make me laugh."
In such a situation, what most woman expect a man to do is make an excuse, apologize,and say, "I love you."
After a while, she suddenly asked me
"Is everything alright? Are you sure you are not second best?"
I have no idea, but if my boyfriend were to say the same, frankly, I would be surprised if he didn't try to hide anything.
Speaking of which, I misunderstood "second best" for "second base" for a long time.
Even if you say "You are my second bese" to your boy/girlfriend, it may make a sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment